The packages on this page are suitable for Linux distributions based on RPM packages (e.g. CentOS, SUSE linux, Fedora, etc.)
Download the Runtime engine package
Download the MotorLab app package
Use the terminal to install the packages
See below for Important details
1. In your distribution open a shell terminal. In CentOS this can be found in the shelf on the left, or by clicking on Applications and searching for Terminal.
2. Copy and Paste (Ctrl+Shift+V) the following command into the terminal to navigate to the Downloads folder (Alternatively navigate to the appropriate folder where your downloads are saved).
3. Use the following command in the terminal to create a MotorLab subfolder:
4. Type or paste the following commands into the terminal to move the downloaded files to the MotorLab subfolder:
mv LabVIEW2019RTE_Linux.tgz MotorLab
mv MotorLab-2022.2.0-2_x86_64.rpm MotorLab
5. Navigate to the MotorLab folder:
6. Use the following command to extract the LabView runtime engine files to the current folder:
tar zxvf LabVIEW2019RTE_Linux.tgz
7. Use the following command to install the LabView runtime engine (this step will require your admin password).
8. Use the following command to install the MotorLab app (this step will also require your admin password).
sudo rpm -iv --force MotorLab-2022.2.0-2.x86_64.rpm
9. The MotorLab app (lightbulb icon) can now be found in your applications menu.
10. On launch MotorLab will request that you provide a license code.
You can purchase a license HERE