1. Open the downloads folder, or other folder where the MotorLab installation package has been downloaded, and double-click on the .pkg file (MotorLab20210.04_MacOS.pkg).
2. If you receive a prompt that the MotorLab package cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer, you may need to modify your security settings. See next step,
Alternatively, follow the instructions provided by Apple here: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202491
3. In "system Preferences" select Security & Privacy.
4. Under the General tab, click on "Open Anyway"
you may need to click the lock and enter your administrator password to make changes.
5. Another warning will appear, choose "Open"
6. You will be presented with an installation guide. Click Continue and follow the installation prompts.
7. You may be required to supply an Administrator password again.
8. Read and accept the License agreement.
9. You will be notified once the installation successfully completes.
10. The MotorLab app can then be started by double clicking on the MotorLab icon in the Applications folder or Launchpad.