1. Open the downloads folder, or other folder where MotorLab has been downloaded, and double-click on the DMG file (MotorLab2021_setup.dmg).
2. Read and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA).
3. An installation window appears: First you will need to install the LabView Runtime Engine by double-clicking on the top icon (LabVIEW 2018 Runtime Engine.pkg).
4. Follow the prompts to complete the installation of the Runtime engine. You may be required to enter an administrator password. Contact your system Administrator if you do not have the required credentials.
5. Next, drag and drop the MotorLab icon onto the Applications icon in the same window. If prompted, supply an Administrator password again.
6. If you receive a prompt that asys "An older item named MotorLab2021 already exists," choose "Replace"
7. The MotorLab app can then be started by double clicking on the MotorLab icon in the Applications folder or Launchpad.
8. If you receive a prompt that MotorLab cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer, you may need to modify your security settings. To do this follow the instructions provided by Apple here: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202491
9. In System Preferences, click Security & Privacy
10. Under the General tab, click on "Open Anyway"
you may need to click the lock and enter your administrator password to make changes.
11. Another warning will appear, this time, choose "Open"