Please visit the Purchase page to obtain your single device annual license.
Issue: You see a message stating that "Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk."
Please see steps 2-4 in the Windows installation instructions.
There are several reasons why you might receive this error.
1. Each license code will only work for a single device. If you try to use it on another device, it will not work, and you will need to obtain a second license code for the second device.
2. License codes are currently only valid for the 2022 version of MotorLab. If the license code input area consists of 4 small boxes, you are using the 2021 version and you need to update to the latest version.
3. You may have input your code incorrectly. Try to copy/paste your code from the email sent to you rather than directly typing in the code, and if typing ensure you are using the correct numbers / letters (e.g. a zero may look like the letter "O")
This error indicates that you may be running an ARM-based processor (e.g. Microsoft Surface X, or a laptop with a "Snapdragon" processor). This can be verified by opening the Windows "System Information" app - type system information into the search box to find it.
On the system summary it will list "system type". If it says "ARM64-based PC" it means you will need to install a specialized version of MotorLab that you can DOWNLOAD HERE.
When I try to run the MotorLab program I get an error saying "No software will be installed or removed" What is wrong?
This message indicates that the MotorLab software is already sucessfully installed on your computer. You can find the installed app under Motorlab in the Start menu, by searching for "MotorLab" in the search box next to the start menu, or by clicking the MotorLab icon on the desktop. Do not try to run the "Motorlab_2022.0.0_setup" again.
If you cannot locate the MotorLab program in the start menu, please uninstall all previous installed versions of MotorLab using "Apps and Features" and try to reinstall MotorLab from the setup file
Part of the required software to run MotorLab was not installed or has been corrupted. To address this please CLICK HERE to download and Install the latest Run-Time engine and then try to re-launch MotorLab
If you receive this error your LabView runtime engine may have become corrupted. Please follow the steps below to download and install the updated version.
1) Download the updated RTE from the link provided: LabVIEW_RTE2019_MacOS.dmg
2) Open the .dmg file and double click the installer.
3) Once the installer completes, try launching MotorLab.